Friday, July 31, 2026

Days 51-53 - Wednesday-Friday, July 29-31 - Not Much Happening

 Basically we are just Mom sitting. Thursday Kathy did a LOT of cleaning at Mom's and caught up Mom's laundry, while I took Mom for her weekly hair appointment and then out to lunch to keep her out of Kathy's hair.

Wednesday & Thursday evenings the kids were in the Fairground arena with their horses. It is always fun to watch them.

Today Nancy & Cindy, two of Kathy's sisters, and Ed, Cindy's husband, came up from NW Ohio. Kathy went with them to the "Amish grocery store" in Bronson, MI. I went out to Mom's and used her WiFi to do some car research, at Kelsey's request.

One of the two RV's that were here when we were here in early June left a couple of days ago. Today two more pulled in. Four of us  here may be the most I've seen here.

Lots of activities going on every day as workers are getting ready for the Fair, which starts August 9th.

God is good. I pray that He bless you and yours. He has blessed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment