Nothing exciting happening, Continuing to "Mom sit". I talked to my brother, they are having a great time at their property up near Baldwin, MI. He, and his wife, are the real campers of the family. Kathy and I are the glampers (glamour campers). They have a couple of old travel trailers up there, that my brother bought cheap and rebuilt. They took two side by sides up with them, and I'm sure other toys. I think they have 11 family members and at 2 friends of the family up there.
June 5th was the last time I was at a fitness center. There is a Planet Fitness in Coldwater so I finally went to it for an hour this morning. I will be sore tomorrow.
It's partly sunny today. The high was 77, last nights low was 66. It's supposed to get down to 59 by morning. We will like that.
God is good. I pray that He blesses you and yours. He has blessed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment