Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Days 42 & 43 - Monday & Tuesday, July 20 & 21 - Windy, Rainy, Cool, YUCK!

 Yesterday the high didn't get out of the 60's and today I don't think it is going to make it out of the 50's. The temperatures would be okay but it is cloudy and windy, with occasional rain. Looking out at the river I see some "white caps". 

We did go to Meijer's for groceries yesterday and then went to a Chinese place for lunch. 

The price of firewood up here is almost laughable. At Meijer's



 I wonder what this works out to per cord,  about $350? Even at the small roadside stands it is $7-8 for a small bundle.

My back (kidneys?) is acting up again. Combined with the nasty weather I don't feel like doing anything. Kathy went "junking" this morning, it is cheap entertainment for her. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be cool but sunny, a day we can enjoy. It will be our last full day in the UP. Thursday we head back down to Coldwater to "Momsit" for a week while my brother and his family take a vacation.

God is good. I pray that He blesses you and yours. He has blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment